Varicose & Spider Vein Treatment Options
Although often thought to be only a cosmetic problem, many patients have serious symptoms that can affect their health if they do not get the vein treated.
Risk factors that may lead to the development of vein problems include: family history, age, gender, previous pregnancy, hormone therapy, obesity, and any occupation that requires standing or sitting for long periods of time. These factors cause a normal vein to become dilated.
Here at the Vein Treatment Denver, we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with varicose veins and spider veins for men and women. Our minimally invasive techniques provide very effective vein treatment for these conditions in a comfortable outpatient office setting and get you back into your normal routine with minimal downtime.
Varicose Vein Treatment Facts
- No hospitalization – done as an outpatient
- No significant downtime
- Does not require bed rest
- Very little risk
- Men and Women can both benefit from treatment
- Professional, highly-skilled staff
- Board certified surgeon
- Covered by insurance carriers
- Dr. Norton performs an ultrasound on the first appointment
Varicose Vein Treatment Myths
- Requires hospitalization
- Long time off work
- Requires bed rest
- Risky procedures
- Only for Women
- Long, painful procedures
- Vein “stripping”
- Insurance does not cover these procedures
- Done by Ultrasound Tech