What to Expect at Your Initial Vein Consultation:
- An evaluation and ultrasound with Dr. Norton
- Diagnosis and Treatment plan
- Explanation of the procedures recommended
- Insurance explanation
All insurance companies require an ultrasound examination with color Doppler flow. This exam will determine the exact location of valve failure, size of the veins requiring treatment, and other areas of venous incompetency, such as perforator veins and abnormal blood flow dynamics.
All ultrasounds are performed by Dr. Norton. These exams are billed to insurance. Please see our insurance page for more detailed information regarding our billing practices.
What to Bring With You:
Please remember to bring shorts for your first appointment.
For your convenience, the forms that you are to fill out prior to your first appointment can be downloaded by clicking on the form name below. Please be sure to bring them in with you to avoid filling them out twice.
We will also take a copy of your Driver’s License and Insurance Card. We have a $50 Cancellation fee for all appointments cancelled less than 2-business days in advance. We will collect $50 prior to rescheduling the appointment.
Varicose Vein Treatment Patient Paperwork
- Click to Download: NEW PT VARICOSE VEINS
Spider Vein Treatment Patient Paperwork (Legs)
- Click to Download: NEW PT SPIDER VEINS
Cosmetic Patient Paperwork (Botox, Fillers, Microneedling, Spider Veins Hand, Chest or Face)
- Click to Download: NEW COSMETIC PT
Weight Loss Paperwork
- Click to Download: NEW WEIGHT LOSS
Hormone Patient Paperwork
- Click to Download for Women: WOMEN’S HORMONE THERAPY
- Click to Download for Men: MEN’S HORMONE THERAPY
Give us a call at (303) 777-8346 if you have any questions regarding your first visit to the Denver Vein Center!