To our Valued Patients, Families and Friends:
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about coronavirus 19 (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our world. For our practice, that means understanding how it affects our patients, their families, friends, our employees, and our practitioners.
Our goal is actively supporting our community’s efforts guarding against the spread of COVID-19. We are also ensuring our healthcare practice is available to you.
We have one simple objective that guides us; keeping our patients and our employees safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way in our planning. With that in mind, we have made several adjustments affecting how our practice supports our patients.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) and Colorado’s TriCounty Health Department guidelines and recommendations identifying intentional and meaningful steps we can take to help prevent the spread of this virus.
We’d like you to know a few key points about differences you might experience working with our practice as this situation evolves and eventually stabilizes:
- Our practice cannot test for COVID-19. Only Colorado’s designated labs are able to provide testing, following emergency and high-risk protocol.
- Denver Vein Center and Evexias Medical are screening all patients at the time of scheduling, appointment check in or for any other drop in reason. We are using abundant caution to NOT expose staff and patients to anyone who meets COVID-19 at risk criteria. We kindly ask for your patience and acceptance of these additional screening criteria.
- Geographic areas where there has been a widespread community transmission is an evolving determination. We are following CDC and the CDPHE guidelines for identification of these geographic areas. We ask that you be transparent about your travels and encounters ensuring we are responding appropriately and safely for your benefit and ours.
- These pre-screening protocols, intended to protect as much as possible the practice’s physicians, staff and other patients, may result in:
- Your appointment will be rescheduled.
- You are turned away for your appointment and asked to return another time.
Please offer our staff your patience and understanding if your appointment has to be moved to another date and time.
We will continue to update you as more information becomes available and we will do all we can to protect you, your family, our practitioners and our employees.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (303)777-8346, or send an email to email@example.com and we will be very happy to help answer your questions or concerns you may have.
We will get through this!
Denver Vein/Evexias Medical Denver