The staff at Denver Vein Center are huge reason for the success of the company. Without our excellent staff, Denver Vein Center would be just another Vein and Aesthetic Center. See below to learn more about the nurturing people who will be caring for you.
Kris Davis – Practice Administrator
Kris has been with DVC since 2005. Kris has worked in the healthcare industry for the last 23 years. At DVC, she’s responsible for running the business side of the practice, including HR, Marketing, Budgeting, and Accounts Receivable/Payable.
- Has made Colorado her home since 1978.
- Attended Metropolitan State College of Denver
- Married, with 4 children, 3 grandchildren.
- Enjoys many sports her kids are involved in, including Hockey, Football, Basketball, Soccer and Baseball.
- When not going to the many sporting functions her kids are involved in, Kris enjoys traveling with her husband, riding Harley’s on the weekend, camping, reading, going to musicals and spending time with family and friends.
Carmen – Front Desk
Carmen joined DVC in April of 2016. She is married, with grown children. Carmen brings a unique background, trained as an Aesthetician. Carmen has worked in Medi-Spas around the Denver Metro area for 10+ years. We are happy to have Carmen as part of our team.
Lauren – LPN/Insurance Specialist/Laser Specialist/Coolsculpting Guru
Lauren has been with DVC since 2006. In addition to her LPN, Lauren is also a certified Laser Technician and Coolsculpting Specialist. Lauren also assists on all insurance authorizations, lending her nursing expertise to help get treatments authorized. Lauren is a great asset to DVC, wearing many hats and always with a smile.
- Grew up in Birmingham Alabama
- Has lived most of her adult life in Colorado and proud to call CO home
- Attended University of Colorado @ Boulder
- LPN degree from Pitkens College
- Enjoys skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, college football, traveling
- Recently got married
Jonna – RN
Jonna came to DVC in 2006 and is a tremendous asset to our office. In addition to assisting Dr. Norton on procedures, she is a highly trained sclero nurse. She is also a certified Botox, Filler, Laser and Coolsculpting specialist.
- Pre-Nursing at University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Nursing School at University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Nursing
- Married, with two daughters
- Enjoys time with family, reading, skiing, watching daughters at their sporting events.
Abby – RN
Abby joined DVC in 2013. She has been a nurse for the last 30 years. She is a certified national trainer for Botox, Juvederm, Voluma and Radiesse. She has had 13 years experience as a plastic surgery nurse and is a member of the American Society of plastic surgery nurses as well as a member of the ASPSN. In addition, Abby recently obtained her Coolsculpting certification.
- Originally from Texas, but now makes Colorado her home
- Pre-Nursing degree from Texas Tech University
- RN degree from Methodist Hospital School of Nursing in Lubbock, TX
- Wife and Mother to two boys
- Enjoys cooking, antiques, hiking, skiing and loves dogs!